Please note that the following Terms & Conditions
following Terms & Conditions apply to any purchase you might make through this website:
- eCommerce Coach (we) and the Purchaser (you) agree that any Course, or information material (“the Product[s]”), however described, will be supplied according to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The relationship between the parties shall be as Supplier and Purchaser. eCommerce Coach will supply the Product(s) in return for the prescribed payment.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY / DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- The authors and publishers of these Products have used their best efforts in preparing this information. They make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, completeness, or suitability of the content.
- The authors and publishers expressly disclaim all and any liability to any person and/or organization in respect of any action or omission and for the consequences of any such action or omission purported to be taken by such person or organization in reliance, whether in whole or in part, upon any part of the contents of these Products. If advice or assistance is required, the advice of a competent professional should be sought.
- The authors and publishers disclaim any warranties (expressed or implied) as to merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. They shall in no event accept liability for any loss or other damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including loss of profits.
- Any unauthorized reprint, resale or use of this material is strictly prohibited.
- Each Product contains no promise or representation that you will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or not lose money, as a result of purchasing the Product.
- As with any business, your results will vary and will be based on your personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond our control, including variables neither we nor you have anticipated. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience in your business. There are unknown risks in any business and each person’s results will vary.
- The use of any of our Products should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we are not liable for your success or failure.
- Additionally, the author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any websites listed or linked to in these Products.
Such links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any person or organization without explanation.
- We offer full refunds when orders are cancelled prior to the purchased materials being sent or prior to course start dates. Regrettably, because these are digital information products, we are unable to offer refunds for any cancellations received after material has been emailed or your course has begun. However, by prior arrangement, we can allow you to nominate an alternative person to take your place on a course.
- Once you have purchased access to any course, you retain that access indefinitely while the course remains live online. We cannot guarantee that the courses will stay online in perpetuity but will endeavour to keep the courses live for as long as possible.
- You agree that by purchasing the Product(s) you have accepted these Terms and Conditions and aver that they describe our complete agreement excluding any other representations whether in writing or otherwise.
Call us on 9310468102 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification