There’s no doubt that the ability to sell online has made many businesses viable and profitable. Like all business models, eCommerce has its advantages and disadvantages.
It’s important to get a good handle on the pros and cons so you can be informed when making your strategic decisions:
Here I am going to explain what kind of advantages there are by sharing what we know about online selling. In brief, these are the plus points we will talk about.
1. Faster buying process
2. Store and product listing creation
3. Cost reduction
4. Affordable advertising and marketing
5. Flexibility for customers
6. No reach limitations
7. Product and price comparison
8. Faster response to buyer/market demands
9. Several payment modes
10. Enables easy exports
Advantages in detail